In 2019, the EPA announced its PFAS Action Plan. Today, the rollout of that plan is already impacting water and wastewater systems, solid waste facilities, and other environmental programs. In this webinar, PFAS expert Paul Jackson, focuses on the facts that municipal facilities need to know about – and prepare for – to address the growing concerns and mandates for PFAS testing.
Many states have already implemented or are planning to implement their own PFAS action plans. Yet regulatory issues, test methods, and PFAS compound lists are evolving rapidly. As such, state plans in place today will need to adjust to meet changing requirements. It’s no surprise that this has stirred up widespread confusion about PFAS.
The PFAS Technical & Regulatory Update, will provide clear, concise, and up-to-date information. This webinar will educate you on what you need to know – and plan for – relative to PFAS this year. Download this webinar to learn:
- PFAS characteristics that make it a serious issue for water, wastewater, and solid waste professionals
- PFAS sources that affect water, wastewater, and solid waste facilities
- PFAS current and emerging test methods
- What you need to plan for based on the EPA PFAS Action Plan - and its impact on your programs
- Requirements that nearly half the states have already put into motion and why
- Sampling requirements for PFAS testing and analysis
Provided by Pace Analytical®
Pace Analytical® makes the world a safer, healthier place by providing quality, comprehensive testing and analytical services for environmental concerns. Pace was one of the first commercial laboratories to analyze for PFAS. Today, the company provides PFAS testing and analysis at multiple laboratory locations and offers PFAST ®, the only fully certified PFAS mobile lab in the industry. Trust the largest, American-owned and nationally certified laboratory network for accurate, fast results. Learn more at Pacelabs.com